Throughout the pandemic, Feeling Strong have achieved a lot. They did even more for their community than the 2,500 care deliveries…
– They turned their popular ‘Drop-in-Hub’ into a video conferencing and text chat service;
– launched a ‘Covid Care Campaign’ with practical advice for managing and maintaining mental health in lockdown;
– began weekly 1-1 Peer Coaching and Listening for young people, run by trained peer support listeners;
– started a new art and sport project to help young minds feel better; and
– referred young people on to other services for even more support.